Earlybird Extended until 18th August
Screen Acting Advanced is a six-week intensive designed for actors wanting to extend or refine their acting technique in auditions and on set. Students who have progressed from Beginners and/or Intermediate Classes or have completed similar courses elsewhere will focus on building upon their existing acting foundations by analysing, rehearsing and performing scenes at an advanced level.
Screenwise classes are strictly boutique in size to ensure quality of delivery.
Students will explore monologue and scene work in depth, combined with the technical requirements for acting on screen and to meet the demands of today’s film and television standards.
- How to effectively prepare and rehearse for an audition
- Adopt an advanced set of acting techniques to enhance the rehearsal and performance of your scenes
- Develop extended knowledge of the technical aspects of acting
- Ability to maintain performance whilst hitting marks and cheating eyelines
- Ability to refine performance through the use of blocking, props and continuity
- Confident application on camera of technical factors in performance through weekly scene work
- Demonstrated knowledge of the industry and its current landscape
- Capacity to receive feedback and follow direction consistently
|SPECIAL ADD-ON FEATURE: In-Week Feedback
The online class offers additional support outside of the weekly class schedule. Students can submit their questions to Robert following their most recent class – so you can be assured that our industry leading tutors will provide you with all the support you need to work on your craft throughout the week
This intimate online short course that offers an additional In-Week Feedback component to help fine tune your skills throughout the course. This feature is available online only.
BEYOND THIS CLASS:
Where to from here? The Screen Acting Advanced class is the final stage of the Screenwise Short Acting Course journey (Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced) and provides final touches to acting foundations so that you can begin applying your knowledge to screen. The Advanced Class is also useful for any established actor interested in brushing up or refining their technique with Robert Mammone.
The journey does not end, but begins with Screen Acting Advanced. Many of our short course graduates continue on with their journey by developing other skills such as American Accent and Presenting on Camera. Students are also encouraged to work towards paving their professional screen acting career through the One-Year Part-Time The Showreel Course and The 10065NAT Diploma of Screen Acting.
- Completed Screenwise Screen Acting Intermediate Course or an equivalent short course
- Relevant Film and TV Acting Experience (CV will be required on application for selection)
Terms and Conditions: There are no refunds or transfers to other courses.