Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion is offered by Screenwise Pty Limited (“Screenwise”) trading as (ABN 18 106 187 606)
2. Each entry to this Competition must be in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each eligible Entrant (‘Entrant’) agrees to be bound by the applicable clauses in these Terms and Conditions
3. Screenwise may at their discretion refuse to award any prize to any Entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the law, or whose involvement with the Competition may otherwise cause adverse publicity to Screenwise.
4. The competition on offer is eligible only to adults over 18 years of age.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via StarNow
6. Each Entrant can only enter the competition once.
7. Opening date for entry will be Monday 17th June 2019. Closing date for entry will be 21st July 2019 . After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Screenwise and/or its agents.
10. The Winner will be notified by mail, telephone or e-mail as soon as reasonably possible following determination of the Winner.
11. If there is any event that prevents or hinders Screenwise’s conduct of the Competition or Screenwise’s ability to deliver the prize to The Winner of the Competition, Screenwise may, at their discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions, or select another winner.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
13. This offer is non-transferable or redeemable for cash. The winner is eligible to choose from the following pre-approve list of 2019 Short Courses on the condition that they are able to fully meet the entry requirements for their selected course: The courses that are eligible in conjunction with this competition include Screen Acting Beginners (Commencing 1st August 2019), Screen Acting Beginners (Commencing 3rd August 2019), Screen Acting Intermediate (Commencing 30th July 2019) and Screen Acting Advanced (Commencing 31st July 2019). The competition prize is valid only for and located for redemption at Screenwise Studios, 84-86 Mary Street, Surry Hills, NSW.
14. The competition prize is only valid for all nominated short courses in these terms and conditions with the specified commencement dates. If the nominated short course date is rescheduled on behalf of Screenwise, only then will The Winner be eligible to transfer to another nominated course date between the periods specified above.
15. Should the Winner choose not to accept their Prize the Prize will not be substituted with another prize, and Screenwise reserves the right, entirely at its own discretion, to award the Prize to another Entrant in their place.
16. Upon accepting the competition prize on offer, the winner claims complete responsibility for attendance and is not eligible for transfer to another course regardless of any personal circumstances that may apply. If a student is unable to attend the course date on offer by the competition, no transfer is available to attend another course.
17. Upon accepting the competition prize on offer and notifying Screenwise of their nominated course and course date, The Winner will not be eligible to designate an alternative date or course and therefore the prize will only be valid for the initial course and course date nominated. If a student is unable to attend the nominated course and course date on offer by the competition for any reason, no transfer is available to attend another course.
18. Upon accepting this offer, the competition winner agrees to accept all terms and conditions specified by Screenwise on the Screenwise Website at https://screenwise.com.au/terms-and-conditions/. These conditions must be complied with throughout the entire duration of their studies. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the immediate termination of the agreement and the subsequent removal of the competition winner from all course studies.