1) What advice would you offer to HSC drama students thinking of studying screen acting next year?
The biggest piece of advice is firstly be prepared for the cut and dry reality of this industry. Make the most of any opportunity and be ready to work hard. Above all, treat this as a career, not just a hobby. Love what you do and do what you love.
2) What attracted you to study at Screenwise?
Being focused on screen acting is what drew me to audition for Screewise. I wanted to extend my skills and be more willing to work in the growing film and television industry.
3) How has it been working with the tutors and staff at Screenwise?
Having the opportunity to work with industry professionals with years of experience and extensive knowledge has given me insight into the ever changing industry of the performing arts.
4) Highlight of studying at Screenwise so far?
Having the opportunity to work on a professional set with cast and crew to create short films and a showreel. It’s the practical experience that this school provides that has allowed me to learn how to be disciplined and professional in this industry.
5) If you can sum up the Diploma of Screen Acting in one word what would it be?