The Unit of Study (UoS) refers to the following 10065NAT Diploma of Screen Acting semesters:
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Year 1||Screen Acting 1.1||Screen Acting 1.2|
|Year 2||Screen Acting 2.1||Screen Acting 2.2|
Further information & Screenwise policies
- Academic And Non Academic Complaints Policy
- Fair Treatment and Equal Benefits and Opportunity Policy
- Personal Information Policy
- Refund Policy
- Review Policy
- Screenwise VET Tuition Assurance Statement
Payment Plans of up to 20 months without interest are available. We highly advise applicants to review this finance schedule accordingly. A complete interest free payment plan schedule can be viewed by downloading the Diploma of Screen Acting Brochure Booklet here.
For any further assistance regarding finance options for the Diploma of Screen Acting, please contact Screenwise on 02 9281 4484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Screenwise reserves the right to change course information including fees, rates, course dates and times without notification. Fees are subject to annual increase.
The Founder’s Scholarship
The Screenwise Founder’s Scholarship offers one two-year full-time scholarship to study the 10065NAT Diploma of Screen Acting. This Scholarship covers tuition fees for the 10065NAT Diploma Screen Acting Program over the complete course of two years. Tuition Fees also include production of the Scholarship recipient’s Industry Showreel upon completion of the program. In addition to full subsidisation of tuition fees, the successful applicant will receive extended mentoring from Screenwise Founder and CEO Denise Roberts throughout their studies.