Screenteens is Australia’s leading program for young adults between 12 and 16 years old who are interested in developing their performance skills for Film and Television. Whether you’ve recently signed up to an agency, or you want to begin your journey into professional acting, this Holiday Workshop is the ideal platform to brush up on your acting skills for working in the Film and Television Industry.
The Screenteens Holiday Workshop provides a fun, engaging and professional learning environment where young students will build a solid understanding of the acting industry. You’ll become confident with your knowledge of the performance making process whilst making new friends in a social and creative setting.
The School Holiday Workshop will equip students with the following industry tools:
- Learn to break down a scene
- Build a character from the ground up
- Find the truth in performing
- Learn to utilise props within a scene
- Develop your ability to take direction
- Master continuity by acting in front of the camera each week
- Learn to master your audition technique
- All Young Adults (12-16 years old) with a general interest in acting
- All Young Adults (12-16 years old) who have recently entered the Film and Television Industry
- All Young Adults (12-16 years old) interested in extra curriculum activities during school holidays
- Year 11 and HSC Drama Students wishing to enhance their studies
Claim your Creative Kids voucher and save $100 on an upcoming Screenteens Class.
Parents, guardians and carers can claim a $100 voucher per year to put towards the cost of any Screenteens Class (Term Classes and Holiday Workshops). The NSW Government is helping your cost of living with more than 40 rebates and savings including Creative Kids, which is all about making it easier for school-aged kids (4.5 to 18 years old) to get involved in creative and cultural activities.
For more information on how to apply for your Creative Kids voucher for an upcoming Screenteens class please click here. Parents are required to provide their Creative Kids voucher number to Screenwise prior to payment for a Screenteens course to apply the redemption. * Conditions Apply see the Creative Kids Website for details.
Graduates of Screenteens have auditioned and appeared in some of Australia’s leading film and TV series such as Puberty Blues, Home and Away, Tomorrow When The War Began, All Saints, The December Boys, H2O and Blue Water High.